We warmly welcome you to Rye Community Primary School
Our mission is to make sure all our children can 'Dream, Believe, Achieve'.
Our school is a kind, caring and inclusive space where children feel safe and well-looked after. Every child is known as an individual and their unique talents are recognised and celebrated.
We are part of a family of schools that serve the young people of Rye from two to sixteen years of age, enabling us to offer a consistent nursery, primary and secondary education. We are proud of our place at the centre of the community, serving local children and their families.
Our aim is to unlock the gifts and talents found in every learner regardless of ability, background or need; offer a vibrant curriculum which challenges every child to success; and develop the love of learning and high aspirations that will serve our pupils well as they grow.
Since November 2018, Rye Community Primary School has been part of Aquinas - an educational trust of eleven schools in the south-east; we believe all our children should feel happy and valued. We believe in a strong partnership between home and school - recognising the importance of the child's family in their progress and development.
We look forward to leading Rye Community Primary School into the future and invite you to see for yourselves what we have to offer.
Miss Kelly Martin
Rye Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all colleagues and volunteers to share this commitment. We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our 'Child Protection Policy' which can be viewed in the 'Policies' section of our website.
Our Designated Safeguarding Lead is Miss Martin - Headteacher
Who is Aquinas?
- We are a family of schools that deliver Life-Transforming-Learning;
- Big enough to support but small enough to care with a proven track record of turning sponsored schools around;
- In our schools, every learner flourishes, regardless of their background or starting point;
- We believe every community deserves a great school, and bring the commitment to make that happen;
- Our schools all have their own identity based around the communities they serve but benefit from being in the Trust.